Today, I attempted to register to vote as a “Michigan Citizen” in “Michigan Elections.”
I was told, in no uncertain terms, that only U.S. Citizens may vote in Michigan Elections regardless of Michigan “State Citizen-ship” status. The Election Registration “officials” in the “local” county (of which I am -not- a resident of, as a World Citizen and only a World Citizen) was very explicit in this matter.
The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services told me that Federal Law states that only U.S. Citizen may vote.
So despite there being six classes of Citizens:
- U.S. Federal Citizens (legal presence in the D.C. Corporation)
- U.S. Federal Nationals (legal presence outside the Federal Zone)
- American Human Beings (human beings outside the Federal Zone)
- State Citizens (legal presences in any State Corporation)
- State Nationals (legal presences in a State Territory outside the State Corporation)
- State Human Beings (human beings in a State Territory outside the State Corporation)
The only class of “persons” that may vote in any Corporate (aka government) Election are U.S. Inc. Federal Citizens in Washington, DC.
This is to say, US Nationals, State Nationals, State Citizens without US Citizenship, and Human Beings are not allowed to vote… even for State-only elections.
Let this sink in. We must allow the identity theft by the UNITED STATES, INC to place our “being-ness” within Washington, D.C. in order to vote for any State officials, including State Governors, State Legislature, and County/City offices.