“Today, I’m excited to announce that for the first time in more than a century, the front of our currency will feature the portrait of a woman, Harriet Tubman, on the $20 note,” Treasury Secretary Jack Lew told reporters during a conference call Wednesday afternoon.
Amazing, The Federal Reserve put the symbol of a “slave” from the era of the “civil war” that never ended. In just having a Driver’s License we WAIVE all constitutionally protected rights! Meaning that having, “being”, identifying with, not fully comprehending an artificial person legal presence corporate franchise TRADE-NAME© PUBLIC OFFICE making us a CORPORATE SLAVES in now represented on the $20 note by Harriet Tubman. Ironically, she also worked to free the slaves. Though this may be a form of SIGIL MAGIC by the Federal Reserve to STOP the freeing of the U.S. Citizen slaves from the Babylonian-Satanic Debt Slavery System. Contrary, The energy of “Andrew Jackson” is no longer “locked up” on the Fed’s Security Paper and could help manifest the termination of the third central bank “of” the UNITED STATES.
Janet Yellen is probably the best candidate to be on the $20.
- JANET YELLEN is the first WOMAN to be Chair of the FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD.
- JANET YELLEN is epic in keeping interest rates near zero, without any ability to NORMALIZE the interest rates -due to the amount of debt in the system, governments being over in-debted, and can’t meet interest payments-; yet somehow convinces the “market traders” -which is mostly “High Frequency Trading” computers and math equations now- that the full economic recovery is 3 to 6 months away for the last 7 years. The rhetoric seems to be failing.
- JANET YELLEN is overseeing the current iteration of FEDERAL RESERVE and UNITED STATES, INC bankruptcy/insolvency; a monumental task that likely will resolve with the Federal Reserve System’s public dissolution (recognition of its private nature, foreclosure, bankruptcy, and debt insolvency).
- Given the new Gold Exchange in Yuan without Dollar convertibility, JANET YELLEN may be the last Chair of the Federal Reserve Board due to the public ending of the FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM. What better way to commemorate the Fed’s last days?
- Putting the Current Sitting Chair on the Note is literally an accurate presentation of who operates and controls the governmental services corporation “UNITED STATES, INC.”
The last FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD Chair BEN BERNANKE was more powerful than U.S., INC President OBAMA:
Something like this: Janet Yellen on a $2362 Dollar Bill – pictures