Red Alert: US Congress Introduces Money Laundering Act Criminalizing Digital Currencies; Requiring the Reporting of all Digital Currencies and Cash to Local Banks, e.g. Steem
June 20th, 2017– Gregorian Date
(WASHINGTON, DC) Senator Chuck Grassley introduced Bill S.1241 — 115th Congress (2017-2018) -a Bill titled Combating Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing, and Counterfeiting Act of 2017– last May 25th, 2017. The Money Laundering Act makes it illegal to have and transact in cash and digital currencies/cryptocurriencies without registering the amounts and trades with a local bank.
The Money Laundering Act conceptually declares digital crytpo-currency mining, usage, and holding an act of money laundering and counterfeiting, particularly in regards to Federal Reserve Notes maintaining their fictitious Valueless Perception of Worth. Requiring the registration of all digital currency holdings and transactions in the U.S. is an attempt to brazenly legalize (fictionalize) the all digital currency networks under the “legal jurisdiction” of a criminal government. After the United States succeeds, all UN Member Nations interested in continued debt slavery could act to implement such measures, in kind. It is a power grab of the Commons by the United States Corporation over a Constitutionally First Amendment Protected Freedom of Speech Medium (digital currencies) and non-legal trade that governmental corporations cannot control nor profit from (with debt mechanisms).
The “Terrorist Financing” label being used by US Senators was to undermine all legitimate commentary on the topic. Indeed, the Act itself is an act of terrorism upon the Digital Commons and Digital Rights. It is a usurpation of value, rights, and property. The Act violates legal precedence in converting a basic digital right into a “license”, regardless of fees, to outright ban digital currencies. The Money Laundering Act only points out the laundering of worth via valueless debt by the Federal Reserve and seems to merely be an attempt to protect the unlawful DEBT-AS-MONEY Racketeering of Central Bankers.
This is not the first attack on Digital Currencies. The U.S. State of New York had BitLicenses that regulated Cryptocurrency businesses from engaging NY Citizens. It is harsh that several Digital Currencies Exchanges are putting IP blocks to ban NY Citizens from accessing their Digital Rights. The State of California already tried to pass 2 BitLicense-like bills to regulate Digital Currencies in Business and failed. They are in their third attempt presently. The Banks operating in the State of New York decided to buy the legislation to restrict Digital Currencies in New York to maintain their monopoly. The politicians who push for such measures are clearly under International banker control and/or serve the corporate interests looking to squash real monetary and financial value.
There are many reasons why digital currencies are exploding in value:
- Negative Interest Rates in first world countries that is destroying wealth. Debt is about future value now. Negative Interest Rates is future debt tapping into the value of the past, which doesn’t even make sense.
- Fiat Demonetization in Developing Countries, like India. India recently banned all cash over ~$10. The hundreds of millions who depend upon large denomination cash are left dry. The remedy to banning all cash over ~$10 is national internet for everyone.
- Central Bank Bailouts destroying debt value
- Democratization of monetary gain of “Central Banking Seigniorage” by enabling distributed digital currency mining.
- Perfect anonymous transactions in Monero, Zcash, etc. that even Federal Reserve Debt can’t provide.
- Digital Currencies are better than gold in that they are specifically limited by open source “private at the Commons” algorithms. The markets are not manipulatable as directly as any DEBT market.
- Digital Currencies represent CREDIT without interest nor usury. Any system of Credit will ultimate DESTROY any system of Debt, simply for maintaining its value over time.
- Digital Currencies are exposing the dark underbelly of the Central Bankers Debt-From-Nothing Ponzi scheme.
- ** Absolutely MASSIVE investor potential for legitimate business **
(Grassley and Feinstein talking, Cornyn above)
The bill is introduced “For MR. CHUCK GRASSLEY (R-IA), MRS. DIANNE FEINSTEIN (D-CA), MR. JOHN CORNYN (R-TX), and MR. WHITEHOUSE (President-DC).” Their names are linked, please contact them -and “your representative” with your thoughts on the matter. The Bill references the Whitehouse as a [MISTER] and is evidence that not just corporations have personhood by corporate personhood, but that [artificial] “persons” (strawmen) have corporatehood by corporate personhood under the guise of “COLOR OF LAW“/legalized fictional law of a De Facto Corporation pretending to be a Government; which is not the same thing as a legitimate De Jure Government by and for the people. Here is evidence that the UNITED STATES is/was a De Facto Illegal Government rather than a De Jure Legitimate Government.