After the “2008 U.S. Financial Crisis”, new bank legal codes were passed. The contents of the bills are disclosed though not publicly discussed and their importance waived by the Fake News -even NY Times. By legalized law, after 2008, U.S. Banks send their risk to the Federal Reserve System… In effect Centralizing and Nationalizing all banks in the United States, Inc under one central private corporation: The Federal Reserve System.
From The Gateway Pundit:
Rod Wheeler: The police department nor the FBI haven’t been cooperating at all. I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer which I believe is at the the police department or the FBI.
Reporter: But you have sources at the FBI saying there is information that could link Seth Rich to Wikileaks.
Rod Wheeler: Actually I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said Rod we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you. That is very unusual for a murder investigation especially from a police department… I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor’s office and the DNC. And that’s the information that will come out tomorrow.
More Debt than Money:
The impossible contract.
by Andrew Chalkley 2016
The imperfect nature of money is easy to see when you consider the ways we use money:
- Money is prone to hoarding by people with more than they can spend. They steal it from the circulation like removing the balls from a pool table, mugs from the tearoom or the coins from the carwash.
- It can be stolen.
- It can be counterfeit.
- It can be monopolized.
- It can be lent. People with more than they need, may lend it to those that need money tokens for some reason. If the borrower is required to pay back more than they borrowed, it is possible to have more owing than there is tokens.
- Substitutes can be created by writing on a certificate: “I owe the bearer of this certificate one token” and “collect it anytime you want!”. Yet the lender may not have the token that that the certificate represents. The token supply has effectively increased by the number of unbacked certificates.
- If the volume of substitute tokens is high and they are lent into society at say 10% interest, it is easy to have more debt than money. If there are 100 tokens and 100 certificates, within eight years there will be over 200 tokens owing to the certificate issuers. In thirty years there will be 1744 tokens owing to the certificate issuers, yet there is only 100 tokens and 100 certificates in circulation. Yet the naughty certificate issuers never had the tokens that backed the certificates in the first place. The money system is no longer functioning for the benefit of society. The certificate issuers have bought the land, assets and politicians.
- The system is collapse-prone. If trust in the tokens evaporates, the people revert to barter.
- If money is hoarded, it can all come out of hiding in one day and flood the system causing loss of confidence.
Many of the blog posts here on Governmental Services Corporation Watch have relied upon the evidence on the State of Washington Corporation – Warrant Processing Division website. The legal fictional BAR Attorneys seem to have gotten wise to the obviousness of the following text on such a governmental website:
As it is seen here:
A warrant – or check – is a legal, negotiable instrument drawn against the state treasury in place of a commercial bank. State agencies disburse funds to vendors or other payees by issuing warrants from the state treasury that bears the State Treasurer’s unique Routing Number and are signed by the State Treasurer.
Because the responsibility for authorizing and producing warrants resides with individual state agencies, inquiries about a payment made by a state agency should be directed to the issuing agency.
But this text has changed: the “-or check-” is removed. Their website now puts forth: Continue reading Washington State Warrant Processing Division Scrubs Website that (Court) Warrants are merely Checks
In prior articles, it is explored that only Federal US Citizens may vote in State of Michigan Elections. The fact that there exists STATE CITIZENS (still slaves) outside the FEDERAL CITIZEN status would reasonably indicate that STATE CITIZENS vote in STATE ELECTIONS. That premise is entirely incorrect! At least in Michigan, STATE CITIZENS may not vote in STATE ELECTIONS. Only a FEDERAL CITIZEN can vote in STATE OF MICHIGAN Elections. State of Michigan Driver’s Licenses (STATE CITIZENSHIP) are only conferred benefits upon FEDERAL CITIZENS (aka, Social Security Number [SSN] is required, SSN is Federal Citizenship).
We now see the opposite proposition in email leaks from the Democratic National Convention aka Hillary Clinton, et al. It is being proposed that in some states -with weak Driver’s License/State Citizenship Requirements-
WIKILEAKS: Podesta Says It’s OK for Illegals to Vote With Driver’s License
In the latest Wikileaks Podesta documents John Podesta actually says it is OK for illegals to vote if they have a driver’s license.
Trump says the system is rigged.
Then we see this email the next day.